Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ruffus ruffus is offline

Default Can't use Office

I just had to re-load Office 2003 because of some other computer problems.
Got it loaded and it updated all the security ect. When I go to any Office
programs I can't do anything with it. I can call up docs. but I can't do
anything with them. I had this problem before, but I can't remember what I
need to do to over come this problem. I did put in my registration number at
startup so that's not a problem.
Any help out there?
ruffus
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Any time you install you also need to Activate again - go to Help Activate
Product.

--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

"ruffus" wrote in message
I just had to re-load Office 2003 because of some other computer problems.
Got it loaded and it updated all the security ect. When I go to any Office
programs I can't do anything with it. I can call up docs. but I can't do
anything with them. I had this problem before, but I can't remember what I
need to do to over come this problem. I did put in my registration number
at
startup so that's not a problem.
Any help out there?
ruffus

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ruffus ruffus is offline

Ok, Loaded my product key when I reinstalled Office and nothing works.
I open a new word work page get a blinking cursor but I can't type anything,
and it is on all Office programs. Also all the commands are grayed out so I
can't do anything other than open some of my word sheets, but still can't do
anything with them. I do have Administrator access so what is wrong?
Ruffus