Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
VLackey513 VLackey513 is offline

Default How do I set up a template so it works in both Office 97 and 2003

Is there a way to save a template created in 2003 so that an Office 97 user
can use the template? Also, how do I set it up so another user can make
changes within the template?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It is unlikely that a template that you created in 2003 would not work with
Word 97, but it would be better to do the creation in Word 97 as then there
would be no way that you might make use of features that were added to the
later version.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.