Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
George George is offline

Default Printing Shading Pattern

Dear all,

I have a table and I need to shade some cells with a pattern shading (15%).
Although I can see these patterns on my screen, the pattern is not printed as
pattern but printed cells are filled with the color.

Is there any way to accomplish this with Word 2003 or 2007?

Please note that using MS-Excel patterns are printed just fine.

Any help will be highly appreciated

GeorgeCY