Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
jim zuber jim zuber is offline

Default Why do I get Next Record as my label when using Mail Merge?

I'm using an EXCEL file with Word 2003 Mail Merge to create labels. When I
open my 3 column spreadsheet, everything looks good. Then when it loads into
the word document, the area where the first label would appear is blank,
while the remaining fields on sheet have "Next Record" as the label. What
am I doing wrong?