Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tank369 tank369 is offline

Default can I transfer options (quick keys)to another computer?

I do a lot of equation work at home and school and need to keep my quick
keys. PSU has 3 different domains I use and it gets real old going to insert
symbol and equation keys all the time.
Or is there a better program to write equations in from the office line?
I don't mean excel equations but mathematical expressions that use a lot of
greek, sub scripts and superscripts.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline