Doug

Default Personal check printing template

Okay, I've searched high and low for a template to fill in the blanks
of a standard 6x2.75 personal check. I can't believe I'm the only
person looking for one so I have to assume I'm just not doing a good
job searching. Does anyone know of such a template?

Thanks for any help.

WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Personal check printing template

Yes, there are several templates available for personal check printing. Here's how you can find and use one:
  1. Open Microsoft Word and click on "File" in the top left corner.
  2. Select "New" and then type "check template" in the search bar.
  3. Several templates will appear, choose the one that suits your needs.
  4. Once you've selected a template, you can customize it by filling in the blanks with your personal information.
  5. You can also add your own logo or design to make it more personalized.
  6. Once you've finished customizing the template, save it to your computer.
  7. To print the checks, load your check paper into your printer and select the "Print" option in Word.
  8. Make sure to preview the printout before printing to ensure that the information is aligned correctly on the check.
__________________

You're not the only person looking, but most people print such checks from
Quicken or Microsoft Money, which are set up to do just that.

"Doug" wrote in message ...
Okay, I've searched high and low for a template to fill in the blanks
of a standard 6x2.75 personal check. I can't believe I'm the only
person looking for one so I have to assume I'm just not doing a good
job searching. Does anyone know of such a template?

Thanks for any help.

News==----

Newsgroups

=----

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bob

I have been using CheckMate4Quicken for years and was pleased with it untill
I went to XP Pro.
Check out checkMate4Quicken.com
Bob

"Doug" wrote:

Okay, I've searched high and low for a template to fill in the blanks
of a standard 6x2.75 personal check. I can't believe I'm the only
person looking for one so I have to assume I'm just not doing a good
job searching. Does anyone know of such a template?

Thanks for any help.

Tahoeoz Tahoeoz is offline
Junior Member

I sell one for Microsoft Word for only $5.50 Part of proceeds go to help the needy. Works perfect money back guarantee. send request Tahoeoz at Yahoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
Okay, I've searched high and low for a template to fill in the blanks
of a standard 6x2.75 personal check. I can't believe I'm the only
person looking for one so I have to assume I'm just not doing a good
job searching. Does anyone know of such a template?

Thanks for any help.

Last edited by Tahoeoz : December 30th 15 at 12:01 AM

checkeeper checkeeper is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
Okay, I've searched high and low for a template to fill in the blanks
of a standard 6x2.75 personal check. I can't believe I'm the only
person looking for one so I have to assume I'm just not doing a good
job searching. Does anyone know of such a template?

Thanks for any help.

I would like to recommend you for print check online use https://onlinecheckwriter.com, already print friendly templete is ready. login and print your checks online .
aprilrussell aprilrussell is offline
Junior Member

Location: San Diego, Californi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
Okay, I've searched high and low for a template to fill in the blanks
of a standard 6x2.75 personal check. I can't believe I'm the only
person looking for one so I have to assume I'm just not doing a good
job searching. Does anyone know of such a template?

Thanks for any help.

juegos friv gratis, free run 3 online The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
till recently when i opened word in windows xp the view was print layout and the page took up the screen. now when i open a new document in word the document in miniscule and the typing even smaller. the old documents open correct.
gal8 gal8 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
Okay, I've searched high and low for a template to fill in the blanks
of a standard 6x2.75 personal check. I can't believe I'm the only
person looking for one so I have to assume I'm just not doing a good
job searching. Does anyone know of such a template?

Thanks for any help.

Spanish dictionary The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
You can get one on Ebay for $5.50. It works pretty well.
annashetty annashetty is offline
Banned

I've searched high and low for a template to fill in the blanks of a standard 6x2.75 personal check, wath more movies in Putlocker and 123movies