Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
student in trouble

Default how do I reinstall scrolling text button?

I'm doing my homework assignment "Advanced Desktop Publishing" and beginning
to do my first Personal Web Page...in this lesson, it is required to use the
scrolling text button. But, when I do click on the button I receive this
message: "This object was created in MARQUEE. This application is not
available to open this object. Make sure the application is properly
installed and that it has not been deleted, moved, or renamed". I have done
the repair/reinstall with my CD and still get this message. I also rearranged
my sentence and other graphics to see if that was the problem, but I still
get the same message. So far I have not found any information to correct this
problem other than how to use it. Can any one assist me is this situation or
has anyone else had this problem and how to solve it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=886299 "'Application is
not available' error messages when you try to insert some Web
Tools in Word 2002 and Word 2003".

student in trouble wrote:
I'm doing my homework assignment "Advanced Desktop Publishing" and beginning
to do my first Personal Web Page...in this lesson, it is required to use the
scrolling text button. But, when I do click on the button I receive this
message: "This object was created in MARQUEE. This application is not
available to open this object. Make sure the application is properly
installed and that it has not been deleted, moved, or renamed". I have done
the repair/reinstall with my CD and still get this message. I also rearranged
my sentence and other graphics to see if that was the problem, but I still
get the same message. So far I have not found any information to correct this
problem other than how to use it. Can any one assist me is this situation or
has anyone else had this problem and how to solve it?

Creating dynamic cross reference links in a Word document torajudo Microsoft Word Help 5 April 27th 23 08:57 PM
Can I AutoSize (or Fit) merged, variable data within a text box? H Eric Torres Mailmerge 8 September 7th 06 11:44 AM
Way to hide text without hidden text font? [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 6 December 11th 05 09:53 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
textbox to normal text Jack Sons New Users 16 December 5th 04 03:44 PM