Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rita1107 Rita1107 is offline

Default Clip art in a Word document does not print.

When I insert Clip Art into a Word document it shows on the screen just fine.
However, when I print the document, only the text prints. The clip art does
not print at all. This seems to only be a problem with Clip Art. When I
insert a Photo, it prints fine.
I have VISTA and MS Office 2007. Help!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In earlier versions, the trick would be to be sure that "Drawing objects" is
checked on the Print tab of Tools | Options. I believe that Word Options is
now accessed from the Office button.

"Rita1107" wrote in message
When I insert Clip Art into a Word document it shows on the screen just

fine.
However, when I print the document, only the text prints. The clip art

does
not print at all. This seems to only be a problem with Clip Art. When I
insert a Photo, it prints fine.
I have VISTA and MS Office 2007. Help!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rita1107 Rita1107 is offline

I used the office button to go to Print/Options/Display/Print Options. There
didn't seem to be any options to fix this. I don't know why they took away
Tools in the new version, it is frustrating. The Help feature didn't seem to
have a solution either, although I'll continue to look. Any other
suggestions?

"Rita1107" wrote in message
When I insert Clip Art into a Word document it shows on the screen just

fine.
However, when I print the document, only the text prints. The clip art

does
not print at all. This seems to only be a problem with Clip Art. When I
insert a Photo, it prints fine.
I have VISTA and MS Office 2007. Help!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

The option Suzanne noted is there, click the Microsoft Office button and
then click Word Options. Click Display, and in the Printing Options you'll
see Print Drawings Created In Word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Co-author of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

news

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

In earlier versions, the trick would be to be sure that "Drawing objects"
is
checked on the Print tab of Tools | Options. I believe that Word Options
is
now accessed from the Office button.

so
all may benefit.