Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
YBLACKWELL YBLACKWELL is offline

Default Cannot see image in 2007

I see that this question was asked, but don't know that it was really
answered, or maybe not for 2007.

I have documents (manuals) that were previously created in various versions
of Word. They are rich with images.

Now in 2007, there is a box, but no image, NONE in the HUNDREDS. I really
need to see the image as I may need to reference the image while writing.

PLEASE HELP!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

YBLACKWELL wrote:
I see that this question was asked, but don't know that it was really
answered, or maybe not for 2007.

I have documents (manuals) that were previously created in various
versions of Word. They are rich with images.

Now in 2007, there is a box, but no image, NONE in the HUNDREDS. I
really need to see the image as I may need to reference the image
while writing.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Yes, the question has been answered many times.

Go to Office button Word Options Advanced. Scroll down to the "Show
document content" group. Uncheck "Show picture placeholders" and check "Show
drawings and text boxes on screen".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman