Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Melissa Melissa is offline

Default How do I copy bullets from Word and paste into other programs?

I need to copy text from a Word 2007 document and paste it into the body of a
Lotus Notes "document". When I do this, I lose all bullets and text
formatting. How do I keep the formatting from Word?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

That's a question that will have to be addressed by support for Lotus
Notes - that is where the pasting doesn't carry forward the formatting
brought from the Word doc.
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones