Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Slpelle2 Slpelle2 is offline

Default e-mailing in full screen mode

I have a question the problem is that when our clients get an e-mail we
send them they often have to format it. When really we just want them
to see the final document no formatting tools. We want them to be able
to see the graphics and templates we have set out for them without
having to change the layout and other things. Is there any way to do
this? I tried saving the document in full screen mode and am still
having trouble...

please help if you can

sarah

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] robo@gobluemail.com is offline

What about Tools / Protect Document and using Read Only - no Changes.

You could also just send them a PDF which would probably do the trick.

"Slpelle2" wrote:

I have a question the problem is that when our clients get an e-mail we
send them they often have to format it. When really we just want them
to see the final document no formatting tools. We want them to be able
to see the graphics and templates we have set out for them without
having to change the layout and other things. Is there any way to do
this? I tried saving the document in full screen mode and am still
having trouble...

please help if you can

sarah

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] robo@gobluemail.com is offline

I forgot to say that I don't think you can e-mail the doc in Full Screen.

In Acrobat you can define how you want the document to be viewed when the
user opens it.