Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mark Mark is offline

Default How do I copy autocorrect entries from 2003 to 2007?

I support a great many disabled users who have set yup specific autocorrect
entires for common phrases and paragraphs - myself included. We are moving
to 2007 in the next few weeks and I want to be able to upload these to the
new version - how do I do this?

Secondly I notice from trialling the software the number of original entries
in autocorrect is minimised - why is this. I only noticed as I realised how
many times autocorrect fixes my bad typing - will this be fixed? Ticking the
box for the correction to come from the dictionary doesnt work at all well.

Hope you can help