Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
duugg duugg is offline

Default Move portions of multiple lines of text in a unusual way

Sorry if this is already posted, don't know what keywords/function names to
search for. I am using MS Word 2003. I have multiple lines of text and would
like to move portions of it in a unusual way, for example...here's some
data...

apple red
apple red
grape green
grape green
banana yellow
banana yellow

What I would like to do is to find some "non-manual" way to move the all the
colors over by 5 or more spaces so that they all now look like this

apple red
grape green

etc

Can this be done?