Page number inquiry

Default add page number

I would like to add page numbers, but under the insert file I am only able
allowed access to click on comment
Luc

If you click on the Insert menu and wait a few seconds does the menu appear
completely? Do you see the double arrow at the bottom of the menu, have you
clicked on that.
Also try rightclicking next to a toolbar, choose customize, click on the
options tab and put a check next to Always show full menu's. Does that help?
Items in a menu can be removed of course but it sounds like you either only
have one option visible or the rest is greyed out.
Consider putting your page number in the header and footer. View - header
footer - click on button Page numbers.

Luc

"Page number inquiry" Page number
schreef in bericht
news
I would like to add page numbers, but under the insert file I am only able
allowed access to click on comment

It could be that the document is protected in some way.

"Luc" wrote in message
[...]

Page numbering in footers, Outside margin, Page Number + Number of Pages Eric G Page Layout 6 April 22nd 05 12:28 PM
Page Number funnybroad Page Layout 4 March 3rd 05 07:58 AM
Page Number and Page header on the first page Frank Drost Formatting Long Documents 3 March 1st 05 02:17 PM
When insert page number is clicked, the number inserted at page 1. inbetween Page Layout 1 February 19th 05 07:07 AM