Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bdavis Bdavis is offline

Default Text boxes and printing

Sorry for the repost but I got no reponses. Is the below immpossible?

Have a form with text boxes in it. In the Text boxes you can type down below
the visible portion of the box (a vertical scroll bar appears). But when
printed, it only shows the visible portion. Is there a way to get the box to
grow to display the entire text on the printed form?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bdavis Bdavis is offline

Thansk for the response. However, for some reason, the Text Box tab is
ghosted out. ANy ideas?

"Bdavis" wrote in message
Sorry for the repost but I got no reponses. Is the below immpossible?

Have a form with text boxes in it. In the Text boxes you can type down

below
the visible portion of the box (a vertical scroll bar appears). But when
printed, it only shows the visible portion. Is there a way to get the box

grow to display the entire text on the printed form?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

This may depend on the wrapping; I'm not sure.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

On the Text Box tab of Format Text Box, check the box for "Resize

AutoShape
to fit text."

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Bdavis" wrote in message
Sorry for the repost but I got no reponses. Is the below immpossible?

Have a form with text boxes in it. In the Text boxes you can type

down
below
the visible portion of the box (a vertical scroll bar appears). But

when
printed, it only shows the visible portion. Is there a way to get the

box
grow to display the entire text on the printed form?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Text boxes and form fields are not entirely compatible. Use the frame tool
instead from the Forms toolbar. This will expand to accommodate your extra
text if you set the height to 'at least' the size set.