Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jjmjford

Default how do I circle a number in a list of numbers ?

I want to make a two column list of numbers, and cirlce a few in each column.
How do I do that ?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?amptamZvcmQ=?=,

I want to make a two column list of numbers, and cirlce a few in each column.
How do I do that ?

Display the DRAWING toolbar and use the ellispse tool. In order to force a
circle, hold down the SHIFT key.

chance are, the circle will have a "fill" by default (covering the text
underneath) use the "Fill" tool (looks like a bucket) to set the fill to "None"
to make the circle transparent.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org