Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do I combine and print off two A4 MS Word documents onto A3

Sometimes, especially under pressure of time, you just have to go with
whatever works.

http://word.mvps.org

"Welshy" wrote in message

Hi Suzanne,

Thanks for your reply, I got so fed up of trying, and wasting ink and A3
sheets, I decide to, and successfully acheived it, via a PDF method - It
was a lot easier and worked.

' www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk'
(http://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk) - The UK's Leading and Most
Respected Electricians Forum.

Suzanne S. Barnhill;491712 Wrote:
If the original document is A4, then changing to A3 and "2 pages per
sheet"
or "Book fold" (in Page Setup, not in the Print dialog) should give
exactly
the result you want. Your columns and all other formatting should be
exactly
preserved. If by "saved as individual pages" you mean that each page is
separate document, then you will need to combine the pages into a
single
document for printing. Did you make sure to change the orientation to
Landscape? (This happens automatically if you choose "Book fold.") Are
you
sure you have A3 selected as the paper size?

Welshy