Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
RyanT RyanT is offline

Default Can't remove outline boxes from resume

I've just finished creating my resume but there seems to be outlining
boxes surrounding text. Opening the document in Word 2007 removes the
unwanted boxes but they appear in 2003. I could simply save it as a
Word 2007 document but I'm afraid that this would possibly conflict
with employers who run Word 2003. How can I remove these boxes in
Microsoft Office 2003?

I've provided links to screenshots of the document opened in Word 2007
and 2003 to give you a solid picture of the problem:

Word 2007-
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2405/...5408457a_o.jpg

Word 2003-
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2245/...0f3bcffb_o.jpg