Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BorisS BorisS is offline

Default multiple lines in text box

need to be able, using legacy controls, to have a text box that allows user
to hit carriage return and get to next line. For some reason, when I select
multiline (which is what I thought was the parameter for this), the box still
does not allow enter to be used. Am I doing something wrong, is this the
wrong parameter, or is this not possible to do?
--
Boris
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"BorisS" wrote:

need to be able, using legacy controls, to have a text box that allows user
to hit carriage return and get to next line. For some reason, when I select
multiline (which is what I thought was the parameter for this), the box still
does not allow enter to be used. Am I doing something wrong, is this the
wrong parameter, or is this not possible to do?

Yes, that is correct, but you also need to change the EnterKeyBehavior to
True.