Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Alice Alice is offline

Default Cannot copy table from Excel 2007 to Word 2007 w invisible grid li

How do I copy a table from Excel 2007 to Word 2007 with invisible grid lines?
In previous version of Word, it was possible to do so by clicking on "insert
special" and choose one of the categories (I have forgotten which). With Word
2007, the grid lines become visible no matter which option I choose under
"insert special". Is it possible for you to help me?

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

To hide the gridlines, click the View Gridlines button (to deselect the
option) on the Table Tools Layout tab. This setting will be preserved
between Word sessions.

If you are in fact referring to text boundaries, you can show/hide those via
Office button | Word Options, Advanced category.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"alice" wrote in message
How do I copy a table from Excel 2007 to Word 2007 with invisible grid
lines?
In previous version of Word, it was possible to do so by clicking on
"insert
special" and choose one of the categories (I have forgotten which). With
Word
2007, the grid lines become visible no matter which option I choose under
"insert special". Is it possible for you to help me?

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Alice Alice is offline

Default Cannot copy table from Excel 2007 to Word 2007 w invisible gri

Thanks, Stefan!! Do I click on the View Gridlines in Excel or in Word?

"alice" wrote in message
How do I copy a table from Excel 2007 to Word 2007 with invisible grid
lines?
In previous version of Word, it was possible to do so by clicking on
"insert
special" and choose one of the categories (I have forgotten which). With
Word
2007, the grid lines become visible no matter which option I choose under
"insert special". Is it possible for you to help me?

Thanks!

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In Word (I thought that was clear from my previous reply?).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP