Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mama G Mama G is offline

Default Paragraph spacing of bulleted lists

I am trying to increase the paragraph spacing between my bulleted lines but
want to keep the line spacing at 1 line. When I try to change the paragraph
spacing, it accepts and displays the number I choose (e.g., 3pts, 6pts) but
it does not make the change. What can I do to enable paragraph spacing
between bullets?
--
Mama G