Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mama G Mama G is offline

Default Paragraph spacing of bulleted lists

I am trying to increase the paragraph spacing between my bulleted lines but
want to keep the line spacing at 1 line. When I try to change the paragraph
spacing, it accepts and displays the number I choose (e.g., 3pts, 6pts) but
it does not make the change. What can I do to enable paragraph spacing
between bullets?
--
Mama G
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

There's an inconspicuous box in the Format Paragraph pane for
something like "Don't Add Space Between Paragraphs of the Same Style."
Uncheck that.

(Note that you're not limited to the Space After numbers in the
dropdown -- you can type any value you'd like in the box, just as for
the Font Size.)

On Mar 25, 2:47*pm, Mama G wrote:
I am trying to increase the paragraph spacing between my bulleted lines but
want to keep the line spacing at 1 line. When I try to change the paragraph
spacing, it accepts and displays the number I choose (e.g., 3pts, 6pts) but
it does not make the change. What can I do to enable paragraph spacing
between bullets?
--
Mama G

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Make sure to turn off "Don't add space between paragraphs of the same style"
in the style definition for the underlying style. (If you are using Word
2007, the underlying style when you add bullets or numbering is List
Paragraph, by default.)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Mama G" wrote in message
I am trying to increase the paragraph spacing between my bulleted lines but
want to keep the line spacing at 1 line. When I try to change the
paragraph
spacing, it accepts and displays the number I choose (e.g., 3pts, 6pts)
but
it does not make the change. What can I do to enable paragraph spacing
between bullets?
--
Mama G

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"Mama G" wrote in message
I am trying to increase the paragraph spacing between my bulleted lines but
want to keep the line spacing at 1 line. When I try to change the
paragraph
spacing, it accepts and displays the number I choose (e.g., 3pts, 6pts)
but
it does not make the change. What can I do to enable paragraph spacing
between bullets?
--
Mama G

Word 2007 before paragraph spacing with lists JeffreyBee Microsoft Word Help 7 January 21st 10 06:52 PM
Please help with spacing in bulleted/numbered lists. Jim Wood Microsoft Word Help 6 October 20th 09 05:55 PM
Bulleted lists Art Microsoft Word Help 8 December 13th 07 11:10 AM
Bulleted lists LJL Microsoft Word Help 3 November 28th 06 04:14 AM
tab key and bulleted lists serf690 Microsoft Word Help 1 August 13th 05 10:27 AM