Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cfp3006 cfp3006 is offline

Default Rotating Output to Printer

usine Word 2003 and Dell Color Laser Jet 5110cn; when I define a custom paper
size and print out document (an A2 notecard) in the MPF tray, the output is
90 degrees off. it prints as if it is still trying to print on an 8.5x11
piece of paper. Is there a way to "rotate" the output of the document,
either before or after it goes to the printer. I know that there is a rotate
button on Publisher. Please help. thanks in advance.

Rotating Output to Printer cfp3006 Microsoft Word Help 2 March 26th 10 06:23 AM
Rotating page Jason Page Layout 3 December 17th 08 09:44 PM
Different printing output with two different printer... Jeffery B Paarsa Microsoft Word Help 1 November 10th 08 05:48 PM
Rotating Laura Microsoft Word Help 2 July 12th 07 11:38 AM
Word output to printer too big Brian Bagnall New Users 16 September 14th 06 08:51 PM