Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JERRY JERRY is offline

Default Insert Toolbar Dropdown Menu Word 2003 Pro

Now I have tried to post this twice and both times it said it was posted but
darn if I can find it.
When I click InsertAuto TextSignature in Word 2003, all of a sudden,
beside many of the choices with an I'm seeing the message Sign Into Office
Live Workspace Beta. It does nothing when I click it. As I said, it's beside
quite a few of the choices in this drop down list. I did nothing to change
this. Have I gotten an Update from Microsoft that changed something?
I'd just like to say that if this is due to a Microsoft Update Microsoft
owes the 2003 Office Professional users a fix for this. I have tried
everything I know, even reinstalling and it won't change.
Are we pushing 2007 or 2010?

I'd greatly appreciate any help.
Jerry