Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lynn lynn is offline

Default add document to other document showing only icon to click

I am typing minutes and I have a list of questions on another document that I
want to add to the minutes but want it to show as an icon so that the person
reading it can click it open if they want or not. Can I do this and can it
be done so that people outside my organization can open it as well.