Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lynn lynn is offline

Default Document to document

I am typing up some minutes and I wanted to drop another document with some
information into this document. I want to add it as an icon so that if they
want to read it they can click on it or pass it by. Is it possible to do
this and if so, can it then be opened by people who do not work for my
organization?
Thank you.