edgard

Default lost folder

I have Office Pro 2003
Recntly using Word I can't find a folder when I go to attach and/or insert.
However this folder still in my hard drive when I use windows explorer. How
can make Word capable to find tist folder that suddenly word does not fidn it
I need to work with this folder because includes data of my patients Thanks
--
Thanks for the help
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Could it be that you're misspelling the folder name?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"edgard" wrote in message
I have Office Pro 2003
Recntly using Word I can't find a folder when I go to attach and/or
insert.
However this folder still in my hard drive when I use windows explorer.
How
can make Word capable to find tist folder that suddenly word does not fidn
it
I need to work with this folder because includes data of my patients
Thanks
--
Thanks for the help

edgard

JoAnn tahnks for the reply.

I have been using this folder for several years I don't need to write it
because it has an icon and I just clik it.

My question is simple I can't access the folder but if I use windows
explorer I can find it and open it and see all my doc.

I need urgently help because the folder is the list of my patients. I
noticed that is not word but also outlook problem. Office is not able to see
or find the folder. please help
--
Thanks for the help

"edgard" wrote in message
I have Office Pro 2003
Recntly using Word I can't find a folder when I go to attach and/or
insert.
However this folder still in my hard drive when I use windows explorer.
How
can make Word capable to find tist folder that suddenly word does not fidn
it
I need to work with this folder because includes data of my patients
Thanks
--
Thanks for the help

TF

Is this icon on the Places Bar? If so, remove it and then reapply it.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"edgard" wrote in message
: JoAnn tahnks for the reply.
:
: I have been using this folder for several years I don't need to write it
: because it has an icon and I just clik it.
:
: My question is simple I can't access the folder but if I use windows
: explorer I can find it and open it and see all my doc.
:
: I need urgently help because the folder is the list of my patients. I
: noticed that is not word but also outlook problem. Office is not able to
see
: or find the folder. please help
: --
: Thanks for the help
:
:
: "JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote:
:
: Could it be that you're misspelling the folder name?
:
: --
:
: JoAnn Paules
: MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
:
:
:
: "edgard" wrote in message
: ...
: I have Office Pro 2003
: Recntly using Word I can't find a folder when I go to attach and/or
: insert.
: However this folder still in my hard drive when I use windows
explorer.
: How
: can make Word capable to find tist folder that suddenly word does not
fidn
: it
: I need to work with this folder because includes data of my patients
: Thanks
: --
: Thanks for the help
:
:
:

edgard

which icon and bar are you talking about? Please be more especific. I need
help urgently
--
Thanks for the help

"TF" wrote:

Is this icon on the Places Bar? If so, remove it and then reapply it.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"edgard" wrote in message
: JoAnn tahnks for the reply.
:
: "JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote:
:
: Could it be that you're misspelling the folder name?
:
: --
:
: JoAnn Paules
: MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
:
:
:
: "edgard" wrote in message
: ...
: I have Office Pro 2003
: Recntly using Word I can't find a folder when I go to attach and/or
: insert.
: However this folder still in my hard drive when I use windows
explorer.
: How
: can make Word capable to find tist folder that suddenly word does not
fidn
: it
: I need to work with this folder because includes data of my patients
: Thanks
: --
: Thanks for the help
:
:
:

For more on the Places Bar, see
http://www.gmayor.com/customize_the_word_places_bar.htm

news

"TF" wrote:

Is this icon on the Places Bar? If so, remove it and then reapply it.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"edgard" wrote in message
: JoAnn tahnks for the reply.
:

: "JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote:
:
: Could it be that you're misspelling the folder name?
:
: --
:
: JoAnn Paules
: MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
:
:
:
: "edgard" wrote in message
: ...
: I have Office Pro 2003
: Recntly using Word I can't find a folder when I go to attach

and/or
: insert.
: However this folder still in my hard drive when I use windows
explorer.
: How
: can make Word capable to find tist folder that suddenly word does

not
fidn
: it
: I need to work with this folder because includes data of my

patients
: Thanks
: --
: Thanks for the help
:
:
:

TF

I want to know which icon and where it is located that YOU are talking
about. It's your problem. I made a suggested solution guessing that you are
talking about the Places Bar.

Terry

"edgard" wrote in message
news : which icon and bar are you talking about? Please be more especific. I need
: help urgently
: --
: Thanks for the help
:
:
: "TF" wrote:
:
: Is this icon on the Places Bar? If so, remove it and then reapply it.
:
: --
: Terry Farrell - Word MVP
: http://word.mvps.org/
:
: "edgard" wrote in message
: ...
: : JoAnn tahnks for the reply.
: :
: : I have been using this folder for several years I don't need to write
it
: : because it has an icon and I just clik it.
: :
: : My question is simple I can't access the folder but if I use windows
: : explorer I can find it and open it and see all my doc.
: :
: : I need urgently help because the folder is the list of my patients. I
: : noticed that is not word but also outlook problem. Office is not able
: see
: : or find the folder. please help
: : --
: : Thanks for the help
: :
: :
: : "JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote:
: :
: : Could it be that you're misspelling the folder name?
: :
: : --
: :
: : JoAnn Paules