Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
TimH

Default Inserting Outlook address into Word document

Is it possible to insert an address from outlook into a word document and
then later on in the letter use the information from the input to display
the 'Company Name' or 'City'?

I've found some good sites describing how to insert the address in the form
I want, but can't figure out how to re-use the info later on in the document
without having to pick the address again...

Graham Mayor if you are out there I've pretty much used your ideas found at:
http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm

Thanks
Tim

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

You can re-read the data from the same dialog without having to re-choose -
see the example
"Macro Code to insert name and address from Outlook (with title and
initial)" which reads each individual element and assigns them to variables.
You can assign these variables to docvariables or docproperties and use
docvariable or docproperty fields to place the content eg

ActiveDocument.CustomDocumentProperties.Add Name:="OutlookCompany", _
LinkToContent:=False, Value:=strCode4, Type:=msoPropertyTypeString