Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
H.P.Hoeie, Norway H.P.Hoeie, Norway is offline

Default Error in formula editor in Word

When inserting formulas in Word using the style "Math", I previously used to
get variables in italic and figures non-italic on my machine.
Editing my files on other machines, I get it right. I've reinstalled Office
XP 2003 today - no difference.
What is there else to do if I still want to edit my formulas on my own
machine?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Open an existing equation or insert a new one. Click the Style menu and
choose the Define item at the bottom. In the dialog, you should see check
marks in the Italic column for the Variable and L.C. Greek items, but not
for any of the others. If the wrong boxes are checked, correct them.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman