Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
yamci yamci is offline

Default using two fonts in the same text

Hi Dear,
I would like to know if it is allowed to insert my "home- made" symbols
into a font belonging to Microsoft or to any other company without the need
of a consent from them, this is to write a book (like a story book) using
that font combined with my own symbols for a business purpose. Please note
that I am not editing the font or the symbol files.
Thanks a lot