Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
J J is offline

Default Display document has changed.

I am using Word 2007. Ever since I installed Vista SP1 I get a Microsoft
Office Word has stopped working error.
This is the error:

Problem signatu
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: WINWORD.EXE
Application Version: 12.0.6211.1000
Application Timestamp: 46d4a7df
Fault Module Name: hpz3r4v2.dll
Fault Module Version: 61.63.247.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 45949947
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00045a98
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
LCID: 1033
Brand: Office12Crash
skulcid: 1033

Any suggestions or ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The error message indicates a problem with your printer driver. Delete and
reinstall the printer and then see
http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm for advice on
cleaning up the temp files that will be left hanging around.