Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
J J is offline

Default Error when closing Word 2007

I am getting the following error when I close Word.
My to options are to check online for a soultion, which never does anything
or to close and restart the program. I usually just click on the X and close
the window.
The only thing that has changed are updates from MS. It has been like this
for about 2 weeks.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled Office with no change.
I didn't know if I need to do a more indepth removal.
If it seems that a better removal is needed please tell me how to do it.

Problem signatu
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: WINWORD.EXE
Application Version: 12.0.4518.1014
Application Timestamp: 45428028
Fault Module Name: hpz3r4v2.dll
Fault Module Version: 61.63.247.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 45949947
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00045a98
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
LCID: 1033
Brand: Office12Crash
skulcid: 1033