Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fabian Fabian is offline

Default Cite multiple sources

Hi,

how can I cite multiple sources at the same time.

Like (Hill, 1997; Yandle, 1999a)

Regards
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

Insert one citation, place your mouse somewhere inside that citation, and
add a second one.

Alternatively, you can switch to field code view and add a second citation
by using the "\m" switch (without the quotes) followed by the tag of the
next citation.

Yves
--
BibWord : Microsoft Word Citation and Bibliography styles
http://bibword.codeplex.com