Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
H. v.d. Bunte H. v.d. Bunte is offline

Default Section end next page

Hello,

I have a problem with the section end in Word.

When I use the section end next page on an odd page the cursor moves to the
next odd page instead of the next even page. For example I made an section
end on page 59 and then the cursor moves to 61 instead of page 60.

Could somebody help me out?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

With the insertion point in the section beginning on page 61, go to the
Layout tab of Page Setup and change the section start type from Odd Page to
New Page. If that's not the issue, make sure you don't have a manual page
break (or a paragraph formatted as "Page break before") in addition to the
section break.