Have three columns R,S,T

Default Auto fill in the blkank in word

In my word document I have a pice of informaiton that i would like to be
copied to another locsation, in the same document. Example would be a
person's name. As I type it in one area how can I get it to put that name
into a table that I have elsewhere in the same document.

Thanks
DL
Jay Freedman

See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm.