miketheworried

Default Can Word Read documents out loud ?

I am a Law Student who is sick of reading!!!!!! Can Word read my outlines out
loud to me, or is Microsoft still behind apple on this one ?
garfield-n-odie

Word 2002 and 2003 for Windows both have text-to-speech capabilities,
but if you are more comfortable using an Apple, no one is stopping you.