Scott972

Default how to use postal codes on a mail merge

How can yo insert a postal code in a mail merge. I would also like to change
the direction of the text if possible. When i use the mail merge feature it
does not look like the bar code changes with the address. Any comments or
suggestions would be appricated.

Anne Troy

So you're really asking about barcodes and not about postal codes?
Try this:
http://www.officearticles.com/misc/f...oft_office.htm

~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com