Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tisha Tisha is offline

Default While you're reading this, are you leaning forward, reaching for your mouse, hunched over your desktop or keyboard tray?

I read that on Dexterity Platforms website. That was me! haha My boss,
being the thoughtful guy he is, purchased a mouse platform that
attaches to the chair. Allows me to sit up, and use back of my chair.
I always wondered why they even bothered to put a back on a chair.
Awesome, I know now! Plus it saves pain on the all the rest of the
upper body. It took a couple days to get use to the Teardrop Platform,
but now I could not live with out it.
Highly recommended!! Hope you can get one. You can check it out at
www.dexplatforms.com

I did find my answer to the reason I came here in the first place.
Great group!

Wishing you all a fantabulous day!

Tisha