Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rupert Bear Rupert Bear is offline

Default Forum fromat

Sir /Madam.
It is amazing to find that so many questions in this
forum come with spelling mistakes in them, how is it that other less well
known forums have an inbuilt spellchecker when this one [if my powers of
observation are correct,] does not? Please consider adding one as the
mistakes, some due to sheer bad spelling whilst others are due to people just
being too lazy to read their letter through before sending, is quite
unbelievable.
Second suggestion; Why is it that every reply to a
letter is prefixed with all the correspondence that has gone before on the
subject. This makes for [if I may be permitted to say so] rather boring
reading when all one wants to do is read the answer. I don't offer these
comments in a critical manner, simply to enhance the forum somewhat.

Yours hopefully RB

click "I Agree" in the message pane.