Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jakewick jakewick is offline

Default outbox before sending

How do I set get messagges to go to my outbox before being sent?
I want to compose the message, press "send" button, have the message go to
my outbox, and from there I will send by the "send/receive".

I was set up that way but my hard drive crashed and since restoring my e
mail messages are sent when I press the send button and would like to re
establish that additional step before the message is actually sent.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

As Word interfaces with the e-mail software to send documents as e-mails, I
suppose it is a reasonable assumption that this is a Word issue, but its
solution lies in the e-mail software. In the case of Outlook which is
designed to interface with Word, the option is set in Outlook Tools
Options Mail Setup - Uncheck "Send immediately when connected"