Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Diane Diane is offline

Default Word 2007 - Highlighting Prints with Borders around the words??

Windows XP - A user of mine uses highlighting routinely. Sometimes when she
prints the document with words highlighted, the highlighted words have a
border around them - like they are inside a box. Other times, it prints as
desired, without the borders.

I cannot find any references to this type of issue. Can anyone advise what
might be causing this issue and how to fix it?

Thanks very much,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Have you checked if the issue is with a particular printer (or printer driver)?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Diane" wrote:

Windows XP - A user of mine uses highlighting routinely. Sometimes when she
prints the document with words highlighted, the highlighted words have a
border around them - like they are inside a box. Other times, it prints as
desired, without the borders.

I cannot find any references to this type of issue. Can anyone advise what
might be causing this issue and how to fix it?

Thanks very much,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Diane Diane is offline

Stefan - Thanks for the reminder. I believe I checked the printer/driver
when the issue first arose, but I will double check to be sure.

Diane