Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anglepoise Anglepoise is offline

Default Normal word document but blank print preview?

I created a flow chart using Word last week, making full use of text boxes
and colours, and I successfully printed off a few copies of the
(single-paged) document.

Today, I have gone back to the same document and opened it up to print it.
It appears perfectly normal on screen, when I click on print preview, all I
see is a blank page (!) and so of course, this also means only a blank page
prints....

Can someone please suggest what this is all about?! I know it must be a
simple setting or something, but I've never encountered this before. FYI, my
margins are really quite close to the actual paper edge, just in case this
makes a difference somehow. It didn't last week though?!

Thank you - I'd really appreciate some guidance on this.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anglepoise Anglepoise is offline

**Thank you**

That's done it! I get so frustrated when something as simple causes such a
problem - I'd never have solved this without your help. Much appreciated.