keith R. bunn sr.

Default insert an auto cad drawing in a word document and manag

can any one tell me how to insert an auto cad drawing into a word document
and manage it? I am using office xp prof.

garfield-n-odie wrote:

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=109617 "WD: Exporting Graphic
Formats from AutoCAD 12 to Word". Word/Office 97 was the last version
that included an AutoCad .dxf graphics filter. If you have a copy of
Word/Office 97 or earlier, you can custom install the DXFIMP32.FLT file
from that into your Office XP's "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft
Shared\Grphflt" folder. Alternatively, you might try using a graphics
program such as Irfanview, Photoshop, or CorelDraw to convert the
AutoCad file to another format that is supported by Word.