Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ana M. Ana M. is offline

Default Page numbering from section break and table of contents

I need to start numbering pages from the second section without numbering the

Then when I start a table of contents it shouldn't include that first
section, and the table of contents shouldn't be numbered.

How do I do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...rontMatter.htm,
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Numbering/PageNumbering.htm, and