Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
jetich jetich is offline

Default Row height won't change

When I go into table properties and change the row height from 10.7 mm
Exactly to 10.8 mm Exactly, and click OK, the height doesn't change. I go
back and open it up again and it's back to 10.7. The only way to get it to
change to 10.8 is to uncheck the "specify height" box and then click Ok then
re-check the box and enter 10.8. What is wrong with this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

This is a known issue; small increments are not always recognized by Word.
The workaround, as you have seen, is to change the value (row height in this
case) in two steps.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"jetich" wrote in message
When I go into table properties and change the row height from 10.7 mm
Exactly to 10.8 mm Exactly, and click OK, the height doesn't change. I go
back and open it up again and it's back to 10.7. The only way to get it to
change to 10.8 is to uncheck the "specify height" box and then click Ok
then
re-check the box and enter 10.8. What is wrong with this?

How do I change the height of a Word 2007 header? Marian M. Microsoft Word Help 3 April 22nd 23 08:49 PM
change row height Michele Tables 1 June 13th 08 10:57 PM
Change height of autotext table in header Jan Page Layout 4 November 8th 06 12:46 PM
how do I change a row height from at least to exact Betsy Tables 4 November 1st 06 10:15 AM
Dragging a row to change height Suzan Cresto Tables 1 December 7th 05 05:16 AM