Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
MACH5IG MACH5IG is offline

Default Excel Worksheet Inserted in Word -Object is Corrupt or Unavailable

Hi
I have a large excel worksheet (2002) inserted in a Word (2002) document.
I've had a problem with this one worksheet, while numerous others in the
document have never been a problem.

The message I get when I try to access this worksheet is "Object is corrupt
or unavailable."

I need to update the Excel Worksheet and can't. What should I do?

Ken Kennedy

Seattle.