Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Iha temi cros oft Iha temi cros oft is offline

Default Word 07 - why can't I select a table?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Can you place the insertion point inside a cell of the table? If so, you
should be able to select it for example by pressing Alt+5 on the numeric
keypad (with NUMLOCK turned off).

If you are saying that you cannot access the table at all, it could be
anchored to the header or footer. If you double-click the header to activate
the header/footer area, does that improve things?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Iha temi cros oft" Iha temi cros wrote in
message ...