Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Charles Charles is offline

Default drop down lists in word

Hello

I have just used a dropdown list in word for the first time, but my table
has 9 cells and I only want drop down lists in 3, but now it seems the only
cells I can put focus on are the ones with drop down lists, does this mean
that if you use a drop down list in a table that you cannot have working
fields that are not dropdown lists in the same table.

Thanks in advance for any assistance