Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Sally Sally is offline

Default Problem W Header

(First time)I used page layout to set up a header on a document (Word 2007).
The header does not show on the document unless I print it. If I send the
document as an attachment, header does not show.
Thanks for any help.
--
Sally
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

You've toggled the Hide White Space option. Move the cursor to the gap
between pages until the pointer changes to two opposing arrows. Then
double-click to show white space.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Sally" wrote in message
(First time)I used page layout to set up a header on a document (Word
2007).
The header does not show on the document unless I print it. If I send the
document as an attachment, header does not show.
Thanks for any help.
--
Sally

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Sally Sally is offline

Sorry, I was in an Excel document, not word. But I see nothing on hide white
space option. Thanks.
--
Sally

"Sally" wrote:

(First time)I used page layout to set up a header on a document (Word 2007).
The header does not show on the document unless I print it. If I send the
document as an attachment, header does not show.
Thanks for any help.
--
Sally

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

So why ask an Excel question in a Word newsgroup? That's double confusing.

Terry

"Sally" wrote:

(First time)I used page layout to set up a header on a document (Word
2007).
The header does not show on the document unless I print it. If I send
the
document as an attachment, header does not show.
Thanks for any help.
--
Sally

Header Problem [email protected] Page Layout 1 April 13th 07 09:53 AM
Header Problem Grant Microsoft Word Help 1 February 17th 07 05:56 AM
Header problem gilbert Microsoft Word Help 1 February 1st 07 05:32 AM
Header Problem DM Microsoft Word Help 2 October 7th 06 12:08 AM
header problem bengibbs Page Layout 2 January 17th 06 06:13 PM