Prof. Wright Prof. Wright is offline
Junior Member

Post Dashed Blue Guidelines Disappearing

A colleague of mine created some templates to use when printing out labels in the office. For some reason, the dashed blue guidelines show up on his and another coworker's computer, but not on mine. The separate cells for each label still exist, but we can't see the blue lines to show where each starts and stops. how can I get the dashed blue lines to show up? I have alink to some screenshots to show what I am talking about below:
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/6243/labels2c.png
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/4825/labels1.png

How do i change the red/blue keys so that they are typing in blue kw Microsoft Word Help 1 December 15th 08 03:59 AM
margin guidelines Cynthia New Users 6 September 30th 08 08:36 PM
shade text, blue to light blue,to blue Paul Microsoft Word Help 1 September 15th 08 07:34 PM
Is it possible to change the color blue of Word? I hate blue. ME DURK Microsoft Word Help 2 September 14th 08 02:32 PM
what is formatting guidelines(based on APA guidelines) pk New Users 2 May 28th 08 01:30 PM